Monday, February 18, 2013

And there where I am … there is only one to help me.


Be not far from me, for trouble is near, and there is none to help.   Ps 22:11 (ESV)

Lord, O Lord be not far from me, for in all my sin, I turn far from You, I have gone far from You.
And there to where I have turned in sin, trouble is near,
And there to where my sin has taken me, my sin has overtaken me.
And there where I am in sin, there is no one to help me.
And there where I am in sin, I am bound in my sin, and helpless in my sin.
And there where I am in sin, there is where the Savior has come.
And there He comes nearer to me than my trouble.
And there He has comes between me and my trouble.
And there with my trouble there is none to help Him.
And there with none to help Him, He put me far from my trouble.
And now I find, that be I here or there,
it is where the Savior is near, the Savior helps me, and the Savior always saves me.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Ps 46:1 (ESV) 

- pmwl

No comments:

Post a Comment