Friday, February 22, 2013

can I put my spirit’s finger and surely find …


Into your hand I commit my spirit; you have redeemed me, O Lord, faithful God. Ps 31:5

From Your hand came my spirit and in my hand it has become corrupt, twisted and rebel.
Only in Your hand, Your pierced hand, can I be redeemed from my pierced and perverted spirit.
Only in Your hand, Your pierced hand, will I have my spirit righted and renewed.
Only in Your hand, Your pierced hand, will my spirit be revived when it is crushed.
Only in Your hand, Your pierced hand, can I find my name written and my spirit rescued.
Only in Your hand, Your pierced hand, can I put my spirit’s finger and surely find my Lord and my God – ever faithful to me.

You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.  Is 62:3 (ESV)

- pmwl 


No comments:

Post a Comment