Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hear … for no one else has ears to hear …


"Hear, O Lord, and be merciful to me! O Lord, be my helper!” Ps 30:10 (ESV)

Hear me, O Lord, for I refused to hear.
Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am unworthy.
Be my helper, O Lord, for I am helpless.
Hear me, O Lord, for no one else has ears to hear my need.
Be merciful to me, O Lord, for no one else has mercy to meet my need.
Be my helper, O Lord, for no one has help for my need.
O Lord, You alone heard my need in the voices that
betrayed You,
lied about You,
denied You,
condemned You,
mocked You
and cried out for remembrance of me in Your kingdom.
O Lord, You alone met my need as You suffered mercilessly at the hands of man and the wrath of God.
O Lord, You alone helped me in my need as the Father answered Your prayer that I be forgiven by making all that I am
Yours to deal with – for me,
Yours to answer – for me,
Yours to make right – for me,
and Yours to save – for me.
You hear O Lord, and now I hear the words of eternal life (Jn 6:68).
You are merciful O Lord, and now I am saved from my end in sin (Nh 9:31).
You help me O Lord, and now in the shadow of Your wing, I sing for joy (Ps. 63:7).

The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord accepts my prayer. Ps 6:9 (ESV)

- pmwl 

No comments:

Post a Comment